Cairncross Martin Pty Limited was incorporated in Sydney Australia in 1991.
Cairncross Martin is a specialist Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) and Operating Supplies & Equipment (OS&E) Procurement Company and has stand alone offices in Sydney, Dubai, Bangkok & Hong Kong with operations in Vietnam, Philippines, Mayanmar, Maldives and Papua New Guinea.
Cairncross Martin’s working objective is to provide the scope of services to the expectations of the Interior Designer and the Hotel Operating Company to within approved Project budgets and timelines; at all times reporting in a transparent and concise manner to the Owning Company’s representative.
Andrew Cairncross, Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Norman, Director – email@example.com
We can provide a procurement consultancy service or a lump-sum turnkey offer; dependent upon Project funding set-up.
- Cairncross Martin has completed over 200 Projects world-wide during the 23 years we have been in business.
- We have completed or are currently completing Projects in:
- - Australia / Pacific / New Guinea
- - Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar in the Middle East region
- - Kenya and Uganda in Africa
- - Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam in the S-E Asian region
- - China, Korea, Hong Kong and Macau in the Greater China region
- - The Maldives and Mauritius in the Indian Ocean region
- - Japan / Korea
- Our global network offers inter-company resource support.
- Our global network offers support in management of Vendors and factory/ product quality control inspections.
- We have a proven library of FF&E Vendors world-wide; Vendors best suited to the design of the project shall be selected by package and recommended to the Owning Company’s representative for invitation to bid.
- Product delivered shall be “fit for purpose” and shall represent “best value for money” as a result of our proven Tender process.
- We have developed an in-house procurement discipline – The Method – which stipulates the 11 working steps and processes within to deliver the Project.
- We have developed our own procurement system – Impetro – a web based purchasing system which shall govern the Projects FF&E reporting; “Impetro” can be viewed “live” by the Owning Companies representative.